A story of love questioned by the supernatural:I have dated my fiancé for seven years now, and my pastor says he is the man God wants me to marry

Love Matters


Pastor cautions 28 year old female to quit seven years relationship, says God revealed Fiancé is not her husband to be.

Readers discretion advised as this is one emotional story that is deeply rooted in love, controversially provocative and is capable of throwing your relationship in great doubts and possibly trigger scaring imaginative thoughts.

28yr old Fatima Bashir, presently an undergraduate in one of Nigeria’s leading Federal University, an indigene of Bida local government area, Niger State, Nigeria.

Fatima is traumatically disturbed shortly after her
Pastor revealed to her that her Fiancé whom she had been dating for seven full blown years is God’s choice for her. Her story goes thus “ I met my Fiancé 8yr ago during my high school days, we started out well as friends on a platonic ground and over time the natural likeness for each other culminated into love songs and we became love birds.

Consequently, we became very close, even closer than family members. I love him so much and I’d always wished to get married to him, 7yrs into the relationship is not a joke. And I’ve committed a larger part of me into this relationship, both body and soul and cannot in the twinkle of an eye watch it slip off my hands.

During the past years we have been together, we shared a lot of ups and down individually and collectively, though we had a great deal of quarrels, misunderstanding but fighting was never part of us. He had a more gentle approach to issues and would rather opt for a dialogue than resulting into violence or anything like that.

There were a thousand things or qualities about my Fiancé that pleased me , far from physical looks and qualities, he had this human attributes that kept him very close to me heart, sometimes I bet to say that there can be none like him on Planet on Earth. Sometimes when we have issues either of us would begin to push for a breakup which was just a way of making an unrealistic threat so as to avoid or forestall similar acts from either of us. But at the end of the day, we are sure to always calm our nerves and understand our differences even more.

Everyone in my family knows him, He’s so lovable, down to earth, caring and homely. These qualities in him kept me glued to him over the years. But i disliked his temperament, he could be so quick to anger and to a fault but as well quick to say; Baby I’m sorry, please forgive me whenever he is at fault. And he is a very jealous person, at a time I lost most of my male friends as a result of his jealous and suspecting character, He assumed every male friend that comes around me is a back door affair. And I disliked that with so much energy and passion, but each time I spoke to him about been jealous over nothing or rather unnecessarily, he would quickly apologize and promise never to continue in such habit. But he became even more jealous as the day goes by.

But amidst all his flaws, I loved him more and my love over him grew like wildfire. I am poise with serious confusion in my heart right now, whether to obey the instruction of the man God as he had told me in clear terms to quit the relationship with immediate effect, or to give time a chance to make the decision? I sincerely do not know how to handle it anymore.

Now, over to you EDreaders, what do you think Fatima should do as her emotional life has been complicated by the revelation of Her Pastor and how would you handle the situation if you were in her shoes? Knowing very well that matters relating to love can be so difficult to handle or even discern discern.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes reality TV Show Set To Unveil All 37 Housemates.

OMG ! An Angel like Image Spotted In The Sky In Dansoman, Ghana.

HEROES TV SHOW AUDITIONS...the search for 37 housemates is still on.