Davido's Act, Mayorkun reacts to not getting any Headies nominations


Mayorkun

As the most anticipated and biggest award show, The Headies draws near, a lot of buzz and mixed reactions have trailed the nomination list with artistes going on social media to voice out their feelings.
Earlier in the year,Davido had stated that he would pull a ‘Kanye ‘at this year’s Headies  if his newly signed act, Mayorkun doesn’t win the next rated.

Few weeks back, the nomination list was released and Mayrokun was absent from the list.
HipTv had an interview with Mayorkun recently to have his reaction on not getting on the Headies nomination list and he shared this:

“I think everything is just time, I wasn’t really expecting my name to be there, although Most people expected my name to be there. People I saw there were those that deserve it.  From the word ‘rookie’, When I started this year, I said to my self that if there is any award am suppose to be getting, then it should be a starter award. Obviously I’m just starting, this is my first year in the industry. I’ve not even spent up to 9 month in the industry. So, if there is any nomination i’m suppose to get- if i’m to get any, should be Rookie of the year.”

HIPTV reports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes reality TV Show Set To Unveil All 37 Housemates.

OMG ! An Angel like Image Spotted In The Sky In Dansoman, Ghana.

HEROES TV SHOW AUDITIONS...the search for 37 housemates is still on.